Spiced Orange Soda | Cloth & Paper Happy Hour Drink Recipe
It is finally October! Time for sugars and spices and all of the above! This week’s Happy Hour drink will bring you all the fall feels to prepare for the spooky season! Perfect for a night at home decorating.
Spiced Orange Soda | Cloth & Paper Happy Hour 10.1
- Orange Cinnamon Syrup (See Instructions)
- Orange Juice
- Sparkling Water
- Cinnamon Stick
For Orange Cinnamon Syrup:
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine ½ cup orange juice and ½ sugar with a few dashes of cinnamon.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill glass with ice and pour orange cinnamon syrup.
- Add desired amount of orange slices and pour sparkling water.
- Stir with cinnamon stick (leave it in!) and enjoy!
Don’t forget to use #clothandpapertrail on social to show us how you’re celebrating Cloth & Paper Happy Hour!