IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Paloma | Cloth & Paper Happy Hour Drink Recipe
This week’s Happy Hour cocktail is the effervescent Paloma - a tart and refreshing blend of grapefruit, lime, and tequila that's sure to end your week on a high note!
Paloma Drink Recipe | Cloth & Paper Happy Hour 05.21
- Tequila Blanco
- Lime Juice
- Simple Syrup
- Club Soda
Process:1. Begin by juicing half the grapefruit. No juicer? Use the tines of a fork to gently twist into the flesh of the grapefruit.
2. Slice the other half of the grapefruit into ½ inch wide slices.
3. Run a piece of grapefruit along the edge of a rocks glass to dampen, then dip the rim of the glass into a shallow dish of kosher salt. Fill glass with ice.
4. Fill cocktail shaker with ice; combine fresh grapefruit juice, 2 ounces tequila, 2 ounces lime juice, and dash of simple syrup.
5. Stir until shaker frosts; strain into prepared glass.
6. Top with club soda and garnish with grapefruit slice.
Don’t forget to use #clothandpapertrail on social to show us how you’re celebrating Cloth & Paper Happy Hour!
Please drink responsibly and engage at the legal age designated in your country.
Mai 17, 2021 — Kaylynn Henley