2023 Spiral Bound Planner | Horizontal Weekly
Bitte wählen Sie Ihre Optionen aus, um die Verfügbarkeit zu bestätigen.
Our 2023 Spiral Bound Planner keeps the entire year at your fingertips. This updated design features sturdy plastic covers, a sleek black spiral coil, new monthly cover pages, and the ability to customize the planner using dashboards punched specifically for its spiral binding!
Created in our 2023 Horizontal Weekly style, this planner features a clean layout and a simple, yet luxurious design. This layout is organized by week and is designed to keep each week intact. While each month has its own cover page and calendar spread, some days of each month may be sectioned in the previous or following month so that the complete weeks remain together.
Spiral Bound Planner Details:
- Dated for January 2023 - December 2023
- Monthly overview calendars with Monday start
- Vertical Weekly Lined interior layout with Monday start
- Sturdy crystal clear plastic covers with rounded corners
- Black ink on white heavy weight paper stock
- Black Wire-O spiral binding
- Pages measure 5.8 inches wide x 8.3 inches high
- Featured in our November 2022 Planning + Stationery Subscription Box
- Completely customizable: shop all compatible dashboards in our A5 Wire-O Bound Punch Collection.
Pages & Fields:
- Twenty Twenty-Three cover Dashboard; black ink printed on vellum transparent paper
- Quote Dashboard layered behind Twenty Twenty-Three dashboard; black ink printed on heavy off-white paper stock
- “This Belongs To” page
- 2023 Year At A Glance (2 page spread)
- Holidays + Observances and Conversions page
- Monthly cover pages with lined printing on reverse side for notes
- Monthly Overview pages with blank space for writing goals, intentions, bills due, and a blank checklist
- National holidays included on Holidays + Observances page, Monthly Calendar Spreads, and in Weekly Calendar Spreads
- Mini calendars for previous and next month on Monthly Calendar Spread
- Mini calendar for current month in Weekly Calendar Spread