Brown Sugar Latte | Cloth & Paper Happy Hour Drink Recipe
This week’s Happy Hour drink features a deliciously rich and creamy homemade iced latte that you’ll have to say goodbye to your favorite coffee shop!
Brown Sugar Latte | Cloth & Paper Happy Hour 09.24
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Stick
- Cold Brew
1. Bring 1 cup water, ¾ cup brown sugar, 2 tsp vanilla extract and 1 cinnamon stick to a boil.
2. Brew 3 shots of espresso and combine with hot mixture in a mason jar; add a pinch of cinnamon
3. Close mason jar and shake.
4. In a glass, add ice and pour mixture.
5. Add milk of your choice and enjoy.
Don’t forget to use #clothandpapertrail on social to show us how you’re celebrating Cloth & Paper Happy Hour!