We at Cloth & Paper have been excited about our new Printables, and we want to ensure that all of our loyal customers have a smooth experience using them. This is why we’ve created a guide on downloading and using our favorite printables!
Most of our printables will already be adjusted to fit the planner size you’ve selected, however some may need to be adjusted in the printing process. In this case:
1. Locate and open the printable pdf file.
2. Then, once you open printing settings, check your "Paper Size" setting. Most printers automatically are set to Letter size (8.5" x 11") and this size will need to be updated. Depending on your printer, you may need to manually input the dimensions. In some cases, the size that you need will already have a preset!
3. You should then be able to print in your desired size!
For page flag/sticky note templates, printing instructions are also outlined within the download file:
Before printing, you want to find out which side of the paper your printer lays ink down on. To determine this, mark an X on a blank sheet and print out a test sheet. Make note of which direction the print comes out and if you need to lead the paper facing up or down.
1. Print the template sheet (Page 3). This is the page with the outline of the page flags/sticky notes. Make sure it is set to print at 100% or Actual Size in your settings.
2. Place the page flags/sticky notes on the template and load into the paper tray so that the adhesive edge feeds into the printer first. If it is loaded with the tabs first, it could cause a jam.
3. Print your desired designs at Actual Size.
4. Use your new custom page flags/sticky notes!
IMPORTANT NOTE: When using an inkjet printer, please allow dry time.
Join our Newsletterfor 15% off of your first purchase and more planning tips like these – right to your inbox! Additionally, for personalized help, schedule a Planner Consultation with one of our experts. They’ll help evaluate your planning needs and provide an in-depth analysis and personalized product guide to help elevate your planning process.